sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

How I spend my free time (Don't Let Me Down- The Chainsmokers)

Shot in the Flathead Valley in Montana!
One and a half days worth of shooting and material.... Cold day @ 10 degrees but perfect to get some amazing shots!!! No better way to start the new year! Epic footage Subscribe for more videos coming soon!!! Shot in Somers, Bigfork, Wayfares beach, Swan river, Echo Lake, North Fork and a few other secret spots ;-) Enjoy!



Shot all the footage with my DJI Mavic. It does not like the cold temperatures but I was sure to keep the batteries warm before each flight and only flew for short amounts of time. All in all super impressed with the Mavic!!

Thanks to my wife for hanging out and braving the cold with me. Also, thanks to my brother who drove his rear wheel drive car in the snow.

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe for more!!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario